Layne Christensen Company
"The weather-resistant, environmentally sealed IP65 (NEMA 4) rated noax computers with heavy-duty cast aluminum casings give Layne Bencor the confidence they need to keep their projects running on schedule and on budget."
Fanless Computers with IP65
Industrial Computers Available with Projective Capacitive (PCAP) or Resistive Touch Technology
The Compact Series - The All-In-One PC
noax Compact Series Industrial PCs are completely rugged and completely sealed. These industrial computers are ideal for logistics, production, and agriculture or tunnel construction. The IP65 (NEMA 4) fanless industrial PCs from the noax Compact Series are used in a multitude of industries: from automobile manufacturing to construction. The all-in-one mobile computers reliably perform the most diverse tasks, such as recording operational and machine data, supporting personnel planning, streamlining order picking, controlling machines, and visualizing production processes. Whether stationary or mobile, noax industrial computers from the Compact Series can be adapted to any environment.
The noax industrial PCs guarantee a reliable exchange of information in a network. Under the heading “Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT),” the proprietary design allows modern production facilities to link man and machine by via state-of-the-art technology, even under harsh conditions. All information is available in real-time, at the right place.
As a standard feature, the noax IP65 industrial PCs are equipped with the option of either a resistive touchscreen or PCAP touchscreen technology. Specifically designed for industrial applications, the high-contrast and durable touchscreen displays guarantee optimal readability and ease-of-use even under the worst conditions. The PCAP Touchscreen technology offers a zero-bezel, strengthened glass that offers multi-touch capabilities. Each touchscreen technology is operable while wearing protective gloves. The Compact Series touchscreen computers are available in sizes 12" to 21.5" touchscreen displays.
Quality - Made in Germany
- Compact and rugged design with protection level IP65 (NEMA 4)
- Easy operation via especially robust touch panel
- nSMART – easy to operate software for customization, monitoring and reporting
- Wireless communication with integrated antennas for WLAN and Bluetooth
- Fast access for servicing via secured front USB
- High versatility and expandability by standard interfaces and PCI/PCIe slots
- Sustainable product design, long lifecycle and low power consumption
- Windows® 10 (32-bit/64-bit), function keys, RAID, cellular network and much more …
|Diagonal screen |
sizes of 12 to 21.5 inches
|Protection class |
up to IP65
|Aluminum cast |
|Extension slots||Low power consumption||No external fans|
|Sun and |
|Resistant to |
cold and frost
|Monitoring via |
|DIO module |
|HDD / CF / SSD||Up to16 GB |
|Intel chips and |
CPUs up to i7
|Touch display with |
|Front USB||WLAN / GPS / |
|Shock and |
|Freely programmable function keys||Available as a Thin-Client, IGEL|
* Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.